Take Refuge from Irritated Skin.
This clear gel is paraben-free, great for all skin types, and focuses mainly on fighting bacteria, reducing inflammation, wound healing, and eliminating redness. Simply apply this gel to dry, scaly skin and feel the soothing properties soaking in providing immediate relief. Consider your skin rescued!
There are three major ingredients in Refuge HC Gel-Lotion that contribute to the overall soothing function. The main hero is Hydrocortisone, which is used to reduce swelling, itching, and redness that occur from various skin conditions. The second ingredient is Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, which comes from the succulent plant of the same name. This ingredient is healing, moisturizing, and has anti‐inflammatory properties that reduce redness and irritation. The third soothing ingredient is Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, better known as White Ginger Extract, which is an anti‐inflammatory, analgesic, and antioxidant, as well as a collagenase inhibitor that keeps skin flexible and taut.
Once your skin is soothed and moisturized and the redness has been reduced, it’s time to heal the skin and get it back to its original state. Two major ingredients in Refuge HC Gel-Lotion do just that…The first is Bisabolol, which acts as an anti‐inflammatory and wound‐healer that reduces skin sensitivity and alleviates heat trapped in the skin. The second ingredient is Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, more commonly known as Rose Hip Oil, which is a great source of immune-boosting Vitamin C, flavonoids, and caroteinoids. It also aids in cell protection and regeneration, it preserves skin elasticity, is an anti‐inflammatory, and fights bacteria so that your skin gets back to stasis and so do you (because you’re not itching!).
Don’t forget, Refuge HC Gel-Lotion is not only a fantastic product that helps to heal skin sensitivities, it is also an amazing take-home product to be added to any chemical and enzyme peel protocol, once skin starts to heal after the peeling. Whether you have on-going skin sensitivities or you are in need of a product to speed up healing after a professional peel, Refuge HC Gel-Lotion will give your skin the refuge it deserves.
- Hydrocortisone: Used to reduce swelling, itching, and redness that occur from various skin conditions
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder: Succulent plant, healing, moisturizing, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Hedychium Coronarium (White Ginger) Root Extract: Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antioxidant, collagenase inhibitor allows maintaining protein levels and skinning flexibility
- Bisabolol (L-alpha): Acts as an anti-inflammatory, wound-healer, reduces sensitivity, alleviates heat while soothing skin irritation
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil: Vitamin C, flavonoids, caroteinoids, aids in cell protection and regeneration, soothes, preserves skin elasticity, anti-inflammatory, fights bacteria
NOTE: Information extrapolated from ingredient data is used solely to showcase the potential of a finished product; claims and finished product results are not substantiated by the FDA. Registered trademarks are owned by vendor brands and shall not be used without their permission. All information is to be kept confidential within the confines of CoValence® Laboratories and their clients, and shall not be shared without CoValence® Laboratories’ permission. A Marketing and label review by CoValence® Laboratories is recommended for all clients to ensure claims are in compliance with FDA regulations.